- At Carrygo.co we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our Website and App or communicating electronically with us.
- The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
- Our platform (website and App) incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data.
2. Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, CarryGo Moving and Services Limited.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- NDPR means Nigerian Data Protection Regulation.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- NITDA means Nigerian Information Technology Development Agency.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
3. Processing of your personal data
- Under the NDPR (Nigerian Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Contract
- We process your information in the following ways: Using secure databases.
- Data retention period: we will continue to process your information under this terms until your consent is withdrawn or it is determined that your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: we do share your personal information with third parties and they include; the transport provider or user you choose to transact with.
- lawful basis: Legal Obligation.
- The reason we use this basis: Data held for use by the government, Federal Inland Revenue Servive (FIRS) and law enforcement.
- we process your information in the following ways: Using secure databases
- Data retention period: we will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or its determined your consent no longer exists.
- Lawful basis: Criminal offence data
- The reason we use this basis: Data held for use by the government, FIRS and law enforcement.
- We process your information in the following ways: Using secure databases.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this terms until you withdraw consent or its determined your consent no longer exists
- Sharing your information: We do share your personal information with third parties and they include; police/Law enforcement.
We shall stop processing your personal information if we determine the lawful basis upon which we process your information changes, we will notify you about the change and new lawful basis to be used if required.
4. Your individual rights
- Under the NDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here; https://nitda.gov.ng
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- You also have the right to write to Carrygo moving and services nigeria limited if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Note: You also have the right to complain to the NITDA (nitda.gov.ng) or on +2348168401851 if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the NDPR. These should be sent to us at: email@example.com.
5. Internet cookies
- We do this by placing a small text file on your device / computer hard drive to track how you use the website, to record or log whether you have seen particular messages that we display, to keep you logged into the website where applicable, to display relevant adverts or content, refer you to a third party website.
- Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
- Some cookies will be saved for specific time periods, where others may last indefinitely. Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options.
6. Data security and protection
- We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the NDPR compliance requirement.
- Train and build the capacity of staff members' on data protection and privacy procedures.
- Appoint a data control officer. Our appointed data control officer is Letor Lee. He can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Transparent Privacy Explanations
- We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
8. Email marketing messages & subscription
- Under the NDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list.
- We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above.
- Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider.
- An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
- Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
- Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the NDPR and the NITDA. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time.
- See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
- We hold the following information about you within our system;
- Email address;
- Data related to your previous transaction history
- Date & time you signed up with CarryGo
- On-Site Advertising
- In conjunction with our in-house advertising, we use third-party advertising companies to place customized advertisements on the pages you view on the Site (eg Google Adsense).
- Our third-party advertising companies also separately place or recognize a cookie file on your browser in the course of delivering advertisements to the Site. These companies may use non-personal information collected by the cookies about your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide you with advertisements about goods and services of interest to you
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, these partners collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
Measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
- We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with our advertising partners. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers.
- Our partners may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the below third party tool to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
THE EDNA'S opt-out platform http://www.youronlincechoices.com
CarryGo Moving and Services Ltd. © 2020.
Nigeria, West Africa.